To promote increased membership in SALALM, to assist the Secretariat in membership activities as deemed necessary, and to undertake the orientation of new members.
1. Plans activities in consultation with the Executive Secretary designed to promote increased membership.
2. Assists the Secretariat in membership and recruiting activities.
3. Plans and provides activities during annual conference designed to acquaint new members with the SALALM organization and its members.
4. Publicizes and receives nominations for Honorary Members at least six weeks before the annual meeting.
5. Considers nominations for Honorary Members and forwards recommendations to the Executive Board.
(For guidelines on nominating Honorary Members, see Operational Handbook, Sec. III)
For additional information on this committee, contact David Woken, email@example.com. For information on Joining SALALM, check out our Membership page.
Matt Hill, firstname.lastname@example.org (2022-2025)
Minutes from Membership Committee Meeting