Latin American Information Series
Edited by Melissa Gasparotto, Rutgers Univeristy
The SALALM Latin American Information Series is designed to make available bibliographies or other relevant bibliographic works on topics of current interest related to Latin America or topics being studied in Latin American area studies courses. Quality is important, but timeliness is equally important.
Numbers 1-5 of the Latin American Information Series are available from the SALALM Secretariat.
- Number 1 North American Free Trade Agreement: Selected Annotated References, 1989-1992 [compiled by] Robert Howe
- Number 2 Academic Publishing in Mexico [by] Carl Deal
- Number 3 Current Latin American Environmental Journals: A Selective Bibliography 1993 SALALM Subcommittee for Serials, Scott Van Jacob, compiler
- Number 4 Academic Publishing in Ecuador [by] Carl Deal
- Number 5 Academic Publishing in Chile [by] Carl Deal
Electronic versions of Latin American Information Series titles published since 1999:
- Number 6 De identidades: María Luisa Bemberg, filmografía y bibliografía por Lourdes Vázquez
- Number 6a De identidades: María Luisa Bemberg, filmografía y bibliografía por Lourdes Vázquez, revised
- Number 7 Film in Latin America: A Selective Bibliography, 1999 compiled by Marianne Siegmund
- Number 8 La obra de Carmen Ollé y crítica sobre la misma por Olga Espejo
- Number 9 Introduction to a Bibliography of Women Writers: El Salvador and Panama by Nelly S. González [PDF]
For information about preferred citation style, see the LAIS Citation Style.
For information about submitting works, see Guidelines for SALALM Web Publications in the SALALM Operational Handbook or contact:
169 College Ave.
New Brunswick, NJ 08901
Copies of SALALM publications may be ordered through the SALALM Secretariat. To order, please specify author and title of the publication you want. Also include your name, telephone number, and address with all correspondence. Payments may be made with VISA or MasterCard (include number and expiration date) or by check in U.S. dollars payable against a U.S. bank.