- Hotel & Transportation
- Reports | Minutes | Presentations
- Past Conferences
Guidelines for Host Institution
Registration income pays for:
(Registration fees are set by the Executive Board.)
SALALM does not pay for:
Host Institution pays for:
Host Representative’s Responsibilities:
- Selects meeting site and makes necessary arrangements (contracts should be signed by the Executive Secretary unless Host Representative deputized to do so by the Executive Secretary).
- Prepares text for invitation (in consultation with the President); prints and mails.
- Prepares and reproduces list of participants for packet.
- Prints program (text developed in consultation with the President).
- Reproduces working paper abstracts forwarded by the President and Microfilming Projects Newsletter forwarded by the compiler for packet.
- Arranges for photocopying facilities for use during the conference (resolutions, committee business, etc.)
- Provides typewriter for use by participants during the conference, with supplies and instruction book (if typewriter has word processing or other electronic features).
- Collects registration fees for those registering on-site and turns them over to the Executive Secetary with the registration forms.
- Consults with the Executive Secretary before incurring any expenses not authorized by the Conference Budget, which has been approved by the Executive Board.